- This event has passed.
mQ 101 workshop
May 4 @ 9:00 am - May 5 @ 5:00 pm
This Workshop is Booked Full, keep an eye out for future training events
The mQ team is hosting a workshop on how to use the measureQuick app at our headquarters in Akron, Ohio. Send your newbies and greenhorns.
Lunch will be provided on both days.
Cost is $100/attendee plus 5% fee if you pay by credit card. To avoid the fee reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you should know before coming to class
- NOTHING, this workshop is for users who are BRAND NEW to using measureQuick. Like we mean brand new… like “never even downloaded the app” new.
- Jim Bergmann will teach the majority of the 2 days on the measureQuick application and best practices in the field.
- We will cover basic refrigeration principles and knowledge
- Jim, Joe & Jimmy will work with the class in the lab using any of our 7 training units. Get hands-on and practical.
- Some things we will cover in application training
- Navigation of the app menus
- Where to find support
- Connecting tools
- How to use a workflow
- How to save a snapshot
- How to use the different tools that work with measureQuick, from electrical meter to manometers to combustion analyzers
What you will know when the workshop is over
- Proper probe placement (garbage in is garbage out)
- Opening and saving a workflow
- Accessing saved projects
- How to load your account with QBits
Where to stay
We have a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Akron. When you call to make a reservation, let them know you are with the “measureQuick” group for the rate of $109/night. (Fun Fact: You must talk to the Hotel-specific receptionist, if you talk to a general Hilton scheduler, they will not know about the room rate).
1307 E Market St. Akron, OH 44305 Phone: 330-733-2900
What you need to bring
- The device that you plan on using measureQuick with
- Please DO NOT bring any tools.. we have plenty
The closest airport is Akron-Canton (CAK) airport and is about 1/2 hour away from the hotel. Cleveland (CLE) is the next closest airport at about 1 hour away.
We are located in the TruTech Tools building. When you arrive, park in the front or side of the building. You can come in any entrance.
Click here to pay and reserve your spot today.
Have questions? Email Valerie at email@example.com or call 234-813-9178. (we are EST)