- This event has passed.
mQ 102 workshop
June 2 @ 9:00 am - June 3 @ 5:00 pm
This Workshop is Booked Full, keep an eye out for future training events
The mQ team is hosting a workshop on how to fully leverage the measureQuick app and the back-end Virtuoso for your company at our headquarters in Akron, Ohio. Send your manager and/or program implementer to this one.
Lunch will be provided on both days.
Cost is $100/attendee plus a 5% credit card fee. To avoid the fee reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you should know before coming to class
- You should have the application downloaded to your device
- Should be able to add tools to the toolbox and map your probes
- Should be able to use and work in at least one of the workflows
- You should be comfortable using the different tools that work with app… specifically manifolds, wireless probes and electrical meters
- Jim Bergmann will teach the majority of the 2 days on the measureQuick application and best practices in the field.
- We will cover basic refrigeration principles and knowledge
- Jim, Joe & Jimmy will work with the class in the lab using any of our 7 training units. Get hands-on and practical.
- Some things we will cover in application training
- Benchmarking and NIST
- The importance of probe placement
- How to access and manage Virtuoso
- Working in different workflows, from Heat Pump to Gas Furnace
- How to save test in/test out snapshots and why it’s important
- How to talk to customers with the measureQuick pdf report
What you will know when the workshop is over
- How to set up your company portal and distribute QBits
- How to stream and view live data
- How to connect your ServiceTitan account or use Virtuoso to pre-populate field data
- View projects from your team
- How to utilize measureQuick for your company’s needs.
Where to stay
We have a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Akron. When you call to make a reservation, let them know you are with the “measureQuick” group for the rate of $109/night. (Fun Fact: You must talk to the Hotel-specific receptionist, if you talk to a general Hilton scheduler, they will not know about the room rate).
1307 E Market St. Akron, OH 44305 Phone: 330-733-2900
What you need to bring
- The device that you plan on using measureQuick with
- Please DO NOT bring any tools.. we have plenty
- Your ServiceTitan API key, if you use ServiceTitan. Click here to find out how to access your ST API Key
- The company credit card… the TruTech Tools warehouse is in the same building as us, so start thinking about a tool budget
The closest airport is Akron-Canton (CAK) airport and is about 1/2 hour away from the hotel. Cleveland (CLE) is the next closest airport at about 1 hour away.
We are located in the TruTech Tools building. When you arrive, park in the front or the right side of the building and come in at any entrance.
Click here to pay and reserve your spot today.
Have questions? Email Valerie at email@example.com or call 234-813-9178. (we are EST)