mQ Champion course – FULL
December 14 @ 8:30 am - December 16 @ 2:00 pm
This class is full, please keep an eye on our newsletters for future training events.
Please Note: Date on the email blast was wrong. Please note the correct date is December 14-16.
Click HERE to fill out the application.
The mQ team is hosting a mQ Champion course at our headquarters in Akron, Ohio. This course is intended for EXISTING USERS who are interested in becoming an mQ champion.
This course is not intended for those who have never used the app. We recommend that you know the basics before attending. We cover such information in our free online mQ 101 video playlist.
Cost is $630/person with a limit of 2 per company.
Lunch will be provided on all 3 days.
What you should know before coming to class
- You must first apply. Click on the link above to fill out the application.
- Upon acceptance of your application, you will receive an email with further instructions and a link to pay for the course.
- You should be comfortable using the different tools that work with app… specifically manifolds, wireless probes and electrical meters.
- Joe Medosch will teach the majority of the days on the measureQuick application.
- Jim, Joe & Jimmy will work with the class in the lab using any of our 7 training units. Get hands-on and practical.
- Some topics we will cover in the live training
- Science behind measureQuick
- Why start with a visual inspection
- The importance of probe placement
- When to Test In/Test Out and understand reports
- Working in different workflows, from Heat Pump to Gas Furnace
- When to use benchmarking and Non-invasive system testing
- How to access and manage Virtuoso
Where to stay
We have a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Akron. When you call to make a reservation, let them know you are with the “measureQuick” group for the rate of $109/night. (Fun Fact: You must talk to the Hotel-specific receptionist, if you talk to a general Hilton scheduler, they will not know about the room rate).
1307 E Market St. Akron, OH 44305 Phone: 330-733-2900
What you need to bring
- The mobile device(s) that you plan on using measureQuick with
- Please DO NOT bring any tools.. we have plenty
- A credit card… the TruTech Tools warehouse is in the same building as us, so start thinking about a tool budget. They will provide a one-time trainer discount code for attendees only.
The closest airport is Akron-Canton (CAK) airport and is about 1/2 hour away from the hotel. Cleveland (CLE) is the next closest airport at about 1 hour away.
We are located in the TruTech Tools building. When you arrive, park in the front or the right side of the building and come in at any entrance.
Have questions? Email Joe at email@example.com or call 229-539-9172 (Mountain Time)