Last week, we hosted a commentary by design experts on how to apply the commissioning standards ASHRAE 221 and ASHRAE 310 to residential heat pumps. This week, we’ll examine which standards are really getting applied on the front lines of today’s heat pump installations, and how technology can be used to achieve the best results for homeowners and HVAC contractors.
We have recruited two experts in residential HVAC Commissioning – Ben Knopp and Chris Hughes – to discuss a major retrofit project that they just completed in Virginia. The team will tie together the commissioning topics we’ve discussed previously with a live demonstration of commissioning – complete with sensor data being streamed live from the customer’s home!
You won’t want to miss this webinar, but the recording will be available on YouTube for you to view later if you can’t make the time.
You can watch and comment on this live event on any of the following platforms:
- LinkedIn Live: https://www.linkedin.com/events/heatpumpcommissioning-applyingt7123296107970899970/theater/
- Facebook Live: https://fb.me/e/1n595x9qi
- YouTube Live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdWWwH8Ed9g
- Jeremy Begley – HVAC Design Partners
- Shelby Breger – Co-Founder, Conduit Tech
- Chris Hughes – The Energy Conservatory
- Ben Knopp – Community Housing Partners