Residential HVAC design is a critical component of creating a comfortable, healthy, and energy-efficient home. As the world transitions to a future dominated by heat pumps, it is more important than ever for HVAC professionals to have a deep understanding of the latest design principles and best practices.
This webinar, presented by renowned design experts Anthony Maynor and Jeremey Begley, will cover the fundamentals of residential HVAC design, as well as some of the latest trends and challenges in the industry. You will learn about:
- The importance of HVAC design and the dangers of oversized high efficiency furnaces
- Building envelope design and how it impacts HVAC system selection
- Understanding the Manual J and Manual S load calculation procedures
- Design considerations for heat pumps, including diffuser strategies and inverter technology
- Challenges with multi-head heat pump designs
- Upcoming changes to the Manual S and how they impact heat pump design
Whether you are an HVAC contractor, engineer, architect, or homeowner, this webinar will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to design efficient and effective HVAC systems for residential homes. Register today and take your HVAC design skills to the next level!
You can watch and comment on this live event on any of the following platforms:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/live/xHQ2cohlfHo?si=iJB2fPjO8TAcIf_d
- Facebook: https://fb.me/e/31ct9xly1
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/events/heatpumpdesign-sizing-you-redoi7110147264987156480/theater/
- Jeremy Begley – HVAC Design Partners
- Shelby Breger – Co-Founder, Conduit Tech
- Anthony Maynor – RightTek HVAC Training