Become A measureQuick Certified Trainer or a mQ Champion
Whether you’re looking to train internal staff at your company or you’d like to make a little extra cash. This is the place to be. Get ready for the ultimate measureQuick training experience for HVAC experts who want to become measureQuick Certified Trainers or mQ Champions.
What’s the difference?
Certified mQ Trainer- Have the ability to teach measureQuick 101 workshops for profit to contractors in your area. Becoming a measureQuick trainer enables you to lead your own measureQuick courses, with our blessing… with our training materials that you can customize as needed to suit your teaching style. The course will guide you through teaching the mQ process and provide guidance on being a HVAC Trainer using measureQuick.
mQ Champion – Become the mQ expert in your own company and train the rest of the team on measureQuick.
The Value of Being A Certified Trainer
Aside from the pride that comes with training others on the residential industry’s only commissioning platform, as a trainer you will be able to:
- Schedule your own workshops and run them your way
- Set your own prices and keep all the revenue from your classes
- Get promoted by the measureQuick team on our website, our social platforms, and newsletters
- Dates: November 29th, 30th & December 1st
- Classroom Time: 2.5 days
- Location: Webb Supply, 619 E. Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310
- Cost: $630
- Where To Stay: We recommend Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls or Courtyard Akron Downtown
- Travel: You cover your travel costs
- Day 1: Will cover… measureQuick cooling workflows (detailed agenda to come)
- Day 2: Will cover… Furnace workflows (detailed agenda to come)
- Day 3: Ends at 2pm Will cover measureQuick Cloud and other Services (detailed agenda to come)
Prequisites For Attending
If you want to attend this workshop, you first need to meet these prerequisites.
- Be a certified mQ user- basically either show us you have compentency of the app or attend one of our 101 workshops to become a certified mQ user.
- mQ Certified Trainer only – Send a 2 to 5 minute video to Joe ([email protected]) demonstrating how to use a feature of measureQuick.
Requirements for Certification
At the end of the 3 day workshop, you will need to complete the following supervised activities before receiving your certificate.
- Submit for review a cooling and a heating project after the class.
- mQ Certified Trainer only – Demonstrate your teaching skills on a measureQuick topic during the class, you’ll know your topic before the class.
What you’ll get in return
measureQuick Certified Trainer
Upon completing the course your will receive:
- mQ training account loaded with QBits
- An mQ Certified Trainer Certificate and badge
- Listing on the measureQuick Trainer Network
- Access to a shared folder with the latest slide deck, resource guides and other training material.
- Access to quarterly meetings with Joe Medosch (Master Trainer)
- A measureQuick branded shirt
- Access to a shared folder with the latest training materials
- An mQ Champion certificate & Badge
- Access to quarterly meeting with Joe Medosch (Master Trainer)