Combustion Training from two of the top instructors who know gas.
Join Jim Bergmann (measureQuick®) and Tyler Nelson (Sauermann®) to learn Combustion Analysis. After the lecture, there will be time to apply and practice on live running equipment.
What you’ll learn:
- Top Tips for Combustion testing: Gain insights into best practices and techniques to carry our a successful combustion test.
- Importance of Combustion testing: Understand why testing is vital for safety and efficiency.
- Latest Tools and Technology: Explore cutting-edge tools that enhance accuracy and efficiency in combustion testing.
- Hands-on experience: Get practical experience using the latest software and Bluetooth tools on live equipment.
- Proper Commissioning of Gas Appliances: Learn the essential steps to commission gas appliances safely.
Should you attend? Yes. Whether you’re new to the field or a mature technician.
Bring your Combustion Analyzer. Regardless of the brand, Jeff Hutton from ETS Group, Inc. will be on site to check for calibration and sensor needs.
- Location: Fast Track Learning Lab, 916 Lawrence Rd. NE, Canton, OH 44704
- Date & Time: 8am – 12pm EST
- Ticket options, Live or Virtual: Live attendance is $200, with a $150 rebate (for live attendees only ) that can be used for purchasing a new combustion analyzer through TruTech Tools. Virtual tickets are also available for $25/person and the recording of the training will be available for 30 days after the training has concluded.