Hey guys, Bobby here with the dev team at MeasureQUICK. Now that the mQ HVAC app has released to the public on Android and iOS, we’re already hard at work towards the follow-up release. Thanks, everyone, for your feedback and we look forward to getting more at [email protected] or through our social media outlets.
Here are some things that are completed that will be in the next release:
- Fixed issue with target subcooling not accepting the input value if a non-fixed metering device is selected. (Thanks, Brad Lunsford for finding this.)
- Typos in the low subcooling diagnostic screens, (Thanks to Cory Ray for finding this.)
- Screen will stay awake as long as the app is open
- Nominal tonnage now defaults to 1 (demo data stays at 2 tons)
- Swipe enabled over the 4 information blocks (where liquid line, superheat, sub cooling, etc shows) to switch screens
- Fixed bug in system info where airflow screen can’t be accessed
- Fixed bug where at 0 psi for pressures and not in non-invasive mode still shows superheat & subcooling target icons on outdoor measurements screen
- Fixed bug where updating the target superheat would give suction line temperature an unrealistic target
- Fixed typo in minor faults for “is not defined”
- Fixed bug where blower motor type was not being accepted upon saving input data
- Cleaned up element sizing for iPhone 5/5s
- Fixed superheat target will now default to 5 deg. F if it cannot be calculated
- Nominal tonnage is now rounded to nearest half ton when a rated capacity is entered
Items on our immediate roadmap for after the next release.
- Ability to change units of measure
- Save collected data
- Reporting of job results
Many more features are on our roadmap and we’ll be sharing more as we go, here are a few recent requests. These may be moved up or down at any time.
- Addition of Total, Sensible, and Latent fields in the extended performance section (Under System info tab) for auto calculation of the SHR.
- Ability to switch between WB and RH on the indoor air screen.
Keep your eyes on this post from this web site or through the QUICKFeed directly in the MeasureQUICK HVAC app for updates as we complete new features or have any bug fixes.